Some general questions regarding the ongoing provision of information on the
aforementioned forum:

1. What happens to the archive of posts if "teamprimerib.com" suddenly
disappears? Is it lost forever?

2. Are these messages really going to be archived anyway? Will messages expire
beyond a certain age?

3. Also, although less significantly, does the hosting site automatically gain
ownership of all the material posted? Some sites seem to think they do, although
I haven't checked this one.

Certainly an archived and freely available mailing list would be a safer bet for
all three of the above.

However, I'm not against original and accessible ways to make information
accessible, of course, so don't take this as a flame against the forum :-)

--
======= Gareth Randall =======