Michael Vance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>If there are any docs out there on digging into the Mesa source, I'd
>be interested in seeing them. Perhaps I could help write something
>about the FX driver from what I've learned...

For whatever its worth, what I personally would appreciate is
documentation on the optimisations which I think were added (mostly by
Keith Whitwell?) for Mesa 3.1 / 3.2 / etc as opposed to 3.0, with the FX
stuff used as an example of how to write a driver to integrate with the
new core code.  The new source seems to be sufficiently well optimised
that its not instantly clear how it works... Or perhaps that's just
me:-)

(I appreciate that everyone is probably very busy and doesn't have time
for this sort of thing, but I thought I'd mention it just in case
someone does feel like doing something along these lines:-))

                Neal Tringham (VX)
                ([EMAIL PROTECTED])