Hi,

this branch turns vertex element into a cso, so instead of
set_vertex_elements there's now the triad of
create/bind/delete_vertex_elements_state. I have converted all the
drivers except nouveau (I didn't do it because Christoph Bumiller
already did nv50, but I can give the rest of them a shot), though that
doesn't necessarily mean they are optimized for it (the idea is of
course to precalculate state on create, not just copy the pipe structs
and do everything on bind) - only i965g really does something close to
it (though still emits the state always). Drivers doing both hw vertex
shaders and using draw in some circumstances of course will have to
store both representations on create.
Also note that util_draw_vertex_buffer semantics have changed a bit
(caller needs to set vertex element state, which is a bit odd).

Roland