From: meta-xilinx-boun...@yoctoproject.org
[mailto:meta-xilinx-boun...@yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Giordon Stark
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 7:46 AM
To: Mike Looijmans <mike.looijm...@topic.nl>; Jean-Francois Dagenais
<jeff.dagen...@gmail.com>
Cc: meta-xilinx@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [meta-xilinx] How to boot the ZynqMP?

Hi,

I'll share my experiences as it has been somewhat painful -- but I did manage
to have success booting from an SD card directly for MPSOC. I'm working on QSPI
boot -- but I wrote my experiences/guide here:
https://github.com/kratsg/meta-l1calo/wiki/ZynqMP:-Prepare-and-Boot-Hardware

You can also compare it to how I did it for the Zynq-7 -- to see the
differences. But this might help you get a bit further if you haven't already.

Giordon
On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 12:47 AM Mike Looijmans