>>Problem is it clips text, but I'm sure
>>once that is fixed it will get plenty of use:-)
>Tuviah, could you take the last line off as a safety zone?
Actually it was a sarcastic comment:-)

>I did this on
>a recent project, and while it does in some cases leave a little more
>white space than one might prefer,
There's definitely a problem, but as Scott mentioned there are a lot of
functions in 2.3 which should help eliminate it.

>Speaking of:  Some time ago Tuviah posted an invitation to adopt a set
of
>de facto standards for making MC components.  I like the idea very much
-
>is there a document describing this available on the Web?
I think we should wait to see what Cross World's is doing with their UI,
and any tool or component managers they come up with. I think if you look
at tools such as PseudoTable, and Simon's Rotate Polygon tool you can get
a pretty good idea how to design a MC component.

regards,
Tuviah Snyder
Diskotek
Custom Application Development & SuperCard/HyperCard Conversion at a low
price