Let me chime in to say that I would have liked better printing
capabilities on several occasions. I did try the Report Generator some
time ago, but frankly, I couldn't figure out how to make it work, and
for my particular need, I was able to solve the problem another way,
although not without quite a bit of scripting gymnastics.

My current project only requires the ability to dump the current card to
the printer, and even that is an ordeal because of the difference
between the screen fonts and the printer fonts. I had to do all kinds of
juggling to get all the text to print out, and it's still not perfect,
but it will do. I've followed the many printing discussions with
interest (and saved many of the workarounds for future reference),
dreading the day when I might have to print out the styled contents of a
set of scrolling fields.

You can consider this a vote for better printing capabilities within
MetaCard.

Marni

--
Marni Centor ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Summit Systems, Inc.

The views and opinions expressed in this email message are the sender’s
Systems Inc.