Monte Goulding wrote/ schreef:

> Are all the QT effects meant to work? any variation or just the base thing?
> Implode and Explade only do it one way. There are some cool effects but they
> don't work. Are they going to?
There is another problem, too. If I ask for  the qtEffects, I get a Dutch
list of effects (e.g. "Implodeer" instead of "Implode"). I didn't try, but
can I use "Implode" on a Dutch system too? Or is the effect fixed to the
line number in qtEffects? So would this word for Implode:

  visual effect (line 2 of qtEffects)

> Regards

> Monte
Regards,
Sjoerd

BTW Why I didn't try this: On my Performa 5400/160 it quits at startup, and
I had a short time to use it on an iMac, where it worked.