--On Monday, December 23, 2002 09:46:31 -0800 Richard Gaskin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Chipp Walters wrote:

The big problem with a *sanctioned* web-savvy MetaCard or RunRev player
is the potential for *very dangerous viruses*!!

I don't understand this discussion, one can D&D a stack on the engine on all platforms which support it and have it "play". For browsers one can add MC as helper application and have stacks "play" as soon as they download, what would a "player" do differently and why would it be more dangerous then a plain engine?? Sure I can make a stack which erases the hard drive "on startup" but so can any application.

Regards, Andu Novac