On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 08:50 AM, Ken Ray wrote:

I would still like to know exactly what the new changes will affect,
in case it is something that my current projects use.

Shari,

What it means is that any of your projects that use the phrase "set the
script of ..." will fail. You used to be able to do this, but the
scripts had to be less than 10 lines. With the new changes, you won't be
able to do it at all.

Is this going to affect licensed copies?

No, if you mean running a stack under Rev GUI. Standalones are not licensed, so, yes, they all will be affected. May be we will have licensing for standalones as well one of these days :)

Robert