On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 04:29 PM, Shari wrote:

What would this affect? Presumably if we create a standalone, and distribute it, this would affect scripts within the standalone, correct?

It is my understanding that these are OK. The limit of 0 for standalones would apply to 'set the script of ..." during the execution of the standalone. If you don't do that in your scripts, then you are OK.

Right now a standalone can have unlimited lines in the script, but not in a "do" command. I don't know about other folks, but I use the "do" command a LOT in my standalones. Even with the 10 line limit.

It is not clear to me what the 'do' limit will be. I expect it will remain at 10 or increase, but we will have to wait and see.

Dar Scott