Hi

I'm using the demo mezzanine with a settings.py with

    STATICFILES_STORAGE = 'storages.backends.s3boto.S3BotoStorage'
    DEFAULT_FILE_STORAGE = 'storages.backends.s3boto.S3BotoStorage'

    STATIC_URL = 'https://' + AWS_STORAGE_BUCKET_NAME + '.s3.amazonaws.com/'
    MEDIA_URL = 'https://' + AWS_STORAGE_BUCKET_NAME +
'.s3.amazonaws.com/media/'

to store my static/media files on amazon s3 via django storages backed.
'/media/ is just a dir
I created on my amazon s3 bucket from the website console.

All works relatively well with Debug = False, except when I login to the
admin, create a new blog
post and try to upload a featured image. My selected fail yields a HTTP
Error and in the console I see
     [20/May/2014 22:37:33] "POST /admin/media-library/upload_file/
HTTP/1.1" 500 6672

If I comment out the four variables above from settings.py and turn on
Debug =True (so
django is back serving my files on the runserver) there is no problem at
all, all media is uploaded
as expected to the local dir.

I believe my amazon aws credentials must be good, has collectstatic has no
problem pushing
all my css/js/imgs to my amazon bucket, and these seem to be being served
ok. It appears just to be
this media upload from the admin failing...

How can I fix?