Hi Brad,

Thanks again for the reply.

I tried again with these settings (see
https://github.com/fpghost/mezzdemo/blob/master/settings.py), and
still the exact same error for me. This is proving stubborn indeed!

I should note I'm working on the local dev server at the moment, so for my
domain I just tried a few
combos of localhost. Not sure if that is the right way.

I'm curious though, is this working for anyone else? After all this is the
out of box mezzanine install here,
so it is very easy to reproduce (rip my requirements.txt and settings.py
into mezzdemo dir):

    mkdir mezzdemo; cd mezzdemo
    virtualenv --no-site-packages mezzdemoenv
    source mezzdemoenv/bin/activate
    pip install -r requirements.txt
    cd ..; mezzanine-project mezzdemo
    python manage.py createdb
    python manage.py collectstatic

The only thing you need to do is set your own env variables for aws secret
key and id, and set own bucket_name in settings.py.
Then try:

    python manage.py runserver

and attempt to upload a picture to the media_lib...
Does this work for others?