On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 06:50:15PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Point taken - I had a feeling that was going to be the feeling, and I 
> don't think it's a bad idea at all.  I know the NYC LUG had a booth at the 
> Linux Expo last year and I took some information from them.  Another 
> contact point may be to ask them to keep their eyes open for Lx geeks who 
> show up at their booth during the week of the week of the 21st who mention 
> being from the Mid-Hudson Valley.  

That's a great idea.  I've got a few connections with that group, so I'll
ask in advance if they wanted to do that.  It would be really good if we had
some sort of one page flyer to hand out to folks.  Any volunteers to make
something like that up?

I'm hoping to get down there for opening day, so I should be able to leave
flyers with the NYLUG folks if they are up for handing them out.

        -Sean
 
-- 
_______________________________________________________________________
                                
Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

Attachment: msg00011/pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to