--8GpibOaaTibBMecb
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 03:58:53PM -0500, Porkchop wrote:
> I was there for a few hours on Friday. I came by the booth a few=20
> times to see if there was anyone around from MHVLUG...there never was.
> The expo has been getting worse and worse as time has gone on.=20
> Acutally I'd venture to say it was better this year than last...and=20
> for the first time ever, I met a piece of hardware I might actually=20
> buy. An openbrick (www.openbrick.org).
> Here, paycheck, paycheck, paycheck...
> -porkchop

How did your swag count go?  I grabbed a couple of T-Shirts and a hat, so
figured the trip was worth it. ;)

It was good to see Mad Dog's BOF on extreme Linux on Thursday.  And a few
things in the booths were interesting.  Though that doesn't even come close
to matching the big part 2 years ago with the Battle Bots.

        -Sean

--=20
_______________________________________________________________________
                        =09
Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

--8GpibOaaTibBMecb
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org

iD8DBQE+PxESSamXem9TdyYRAtWZAJ9zE4H6GRoFixWvbT21K9XAwnsNZACbBzQ2
rlSJ9NwJhODbLr/fDdoZOuM=
=HZFW
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--8GpibOaaTibBMecb--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug



Reply via email to