Swag was down...two shirts, both of which will probally be used while painting as they're little more than giant billboards for products which sound good, but were generally poor ideas.
I must have been offered 10 redhat hats...but who wants a redhat hat?
-Pkcp

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 03:58:53PM -0500, Porkchop wrote:
 I was there for a few hours on Friday. I came by the booth a few
 times to see if there was anyone around from MHVLUG...there never was.
 The expo has been getting worse and worse as time has gone on.
 Acutally I'd venture to say it was better this year than last...and
 for the first time ever, I met a piece of hardware I might actually
 buy. An openbrick (www.openbrick.org).
 Here, paycheck, paycheck, paycheck...
 -porkchop
How did your swag count go?  I grabbed a couple of T-Shirts and a hat, so
figured the trip was worth it. ;)

It was good to see Mad Dog's BOF on extreme Linux on Thursday.  And a few
things in the booths were interesting.  Though that doesn't even come close
to matching the big part 2 years ago with the Battle Bots.

	-Sean

--
_______________________________________________________________________

Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline

Attachment converted: Gray:Untitled 248 (????/----) (000BC251)
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to