On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 09:12:54AM -0500, Gary Pagliaro wrote:
> Hello, My name is Gary, I am a fairly newbie/wannabe  Linux geek. I
> attended last nights meeting and was very impressed by your lecture. I
> am a computer novice, and I understood the concepts of your talk very
> well, although some of the finer details were over my head. It was well
> thought out, clear and concise. I think it was just at the right "geek"
> level for the crowd.  I also liked the fact that there was very little
> "M$" bashing. I think your next talk should be "How to help a newbie
> recompile his kernel with the  NVidia driver for his brand spanking new
> GeForce 4 card" :-).

Walking through the kernel config would actually be a really good idea for a
talk.  Anyone interested in giving that one?

        -Sean
 
-- 
_______________________________________________________________________
                                
Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

Attachment: pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to