I'd be willing to help out in an install fest, I've been through quite a
few installs of Debian, old school Slackware, and Redhat 7.2 and 8.0.

Chris

Sean Dague said:
> Hey all,
>
> I want to thank everyone that came out to the first meeting, it was a
> rousing success.  I'm really looking forward to future meetings for the
> group.
>
> For those that weren't there, we had nearly 50 people attend the
> meeting.  After Porkchop's excellent introduction to configuring
> iptables, we had a bit of directed discussion on the floor, and finally
> lots of milling about and socializing.  We had a good mix of people
> with lots of expertise, to people that are just starting off with
> Linux.
>
> One of the things that was suggested was that we do an Install Fest
> (where people can bring their computer in, and some of our more
> experienced members will help them install Linux on it.)  Anyone who is
> interested on either helping out or attending such an event should
> respond to this email thread.  Hopefully we can start coordinating such
> an event.
>
>       -Sean
>
> --
> _______________________________________________________________________
>
> Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net
>
> There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
> zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
> _______________________________________________________________________



_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to