Other people may vary with their opinions, but here are mine.

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 02:46:18PM -0500, Porkchop wrote:
> I can look into space at Marist for this event.
> 
> What timeframe?
> How long should the event be?
> When should it start?
> How many machines do we think will take part?

I think that after the April meeting would be a good time.  I would suggest
doing it on a Saturday afternoon, maybe 1pm - 5pm or something?  Those that
were interested could all go and grab dinner afterwards.  

Other than Easter Weekend (April 19th-20th), any other weekend in April
would work for me.  What do other people have for availability?

We should also try to do a lot of publicity for this, as it would be a great
time to get folks involved with Linux that never had been before.

No idea how many people would bring machines in though.  Maybe we'll be able
to guage that better as we get closer to the event.
 
> With our LAN Parties (see http://mccs.stu.marist.edu/gamingday.php) 
> we have become electrical ninjas...

Excellent.  You can never have enough highly trained wiring assassins. :)

Porkchop, thanks for looking into space at Marist.  I think it would be the
perfect space to hold events like this.

        -Sean

-- 
_______________________________________________________________________
                                
Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

Attachment: pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to