Sean Dague wrote:

Hey all,

I'd like to start turning up the heat on planning an Installfest. For those
new to this, we would have an afternoon (probably a Saturday) where we would
have a number of Linux experts hanging out to help anyone who showed up to
install Linux on their computers.


Porkchop, I know at one point we were thinking that Marist might be able to
host such an event.  Does this still look like a possibility?  I would
suggest either April 12 or April 26 as good times to do it.  April 12 would
be pushing it to bring everything together in time, but I think we could
manage given the level of interest I've seen in this event.

We would want to get the word out far and wide for this event, as this would
be a very good time to introduce new people to Linux.  Please respond on the
list if you are interested in helping out, or have any other thoughts about
the install fest idea.

-Sean



If I don't have a conflict with my vacation I'll volunteer. I could even volunteer to burn some
copies of Redhat 9 if that will help.



Jim



_______________________________________________ mhvlug mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to