Porkchop, when could you know whether or not we could get space at Marist?
Abacadabra.
We have "LT125" for the whole day. I'd recommend doing the event from noonish until 5ish.
The buildings full name is Lowell Thomas, it's the building right on the main entrance, and 125 is right in front of the main door.
I figure its a good one to use primarily because its very close to parking...and secondarily because its large. Its also far away from College Activities, which might get miffed if they discovered we were hosting a community service event on-campus without first having rubbed their feet...
Downfalls to the room include a lack of power, with only about 10 outlets supplying perhaps 50amps. Fortunately, we can pull from other areas.
MCCS can provide blank CDs I'm sure...I'll have my laptop to burn images (as will a few others I'm sure)...unfortunately, your MAC address needs to be explicitly authenticated to be on the network so noone not from marist will be able to download anything.
We also have tables, chairs, power cables...MIGHT be able to get a lil food... any opinions on that?
It would be helpful to have a cart, however I'm afraid we cannot supply that. Anyone got something?
Attendes should bring: Their computer Their monitor (with tech specs if possible -- synch rates, etc...) Keyboard, mouse, power cords, etc. Other things they would like to get working. Linux install discs if they have them (or we'll sell burns for $1 per?) Anything else?
-porkchop _______________________________________________ mhvlug mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug
