On 08-May-00 01:48:05, Holger Kruse wrote in MiamiDx:
>On Tue, Apr 11, 2000 at 08:23:48PM +0100, Trond K. Tveit wrote:
>>
>> And I'm not sure that locale supports DTS. According to SnoopDOS, MiamiDx
>> does do a GETVAR TZ though..
>Not here. Are you sure it is not some program started from an event
>script ?

I have YGM started with MiamiDx on startup, and the only other thing I had
was a shell script which waited 3 secs, and then did a "Setclock Save"

Unless YGM or the Setclock command uses TZ, I can't see any other programs
other than MiamiDx which would do that..

Anyway, it's not a big problem anymore as I use Facts instead now.

The Get time from feature was only a "nice to have, but not important"
feature for me anyway :)

I realize that this probably isn't giong to happen, but there is a feature
that I have been missing for a while in MiamiDx;
It would be very useful if MiamiDx could keep track of, and monitor which
programs that tried to access the net, and let me decide with a requester
wether they should be allowed or not.
That would stop potential trojans accessing the net (Somewhat the way
ZoneAlarm does it http://www.zonelabs.com)

--
Trond K. Tveit               Active Amiga user since 1987
aka Dr. Spooky         This is how my AmigaOS v3.5 looks today