On Tuesday April 11 2000, Philippe Reux said to Trond K. Tveit:

 PR> In my case, living in the French archipelago of St.Pierre et Miquelon,
 PR> near the east coast of Canada ( Country Code PM, lat 46°47' N, long
 PR> 56°11' W not supported by locale.library which can't understand I am
 PR> both in France and at UTC - 2, same time zone as Greenland ), this is a
 PR> real problem.

Just select UTC-2 in Locale, it doesn't make any difference other than date
calculations.  You can still select French as the default language seperately,
etc.

--
 Neil Williams, Cymru.  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ICQ:18223711 2:442/107
 AIO: http://www.aio.co.uk     TKG: http://www.tkgbbs.freeserve.co.uk