In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Michael Smethurst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

The problem for my work is I'm taking artist names out of musicbrainz. Musicbrainz does differentiate between artists singular and groups but the name field is a single string.

I can use:

And treat all artist names as nicknames

or

And treat all artists as organisations

Both of which seem wrong

It's a commonish problem I've found with ufs. If you're handcrafting html they can be made to work fine - if you're generating pages dynamically from a db it gets trickier

I found the same problem on Wikipedia with addresses and names.

--
Andy Mabbett