David Janes wrote:
On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Sarven Capadisli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As Tantek suggested, it would be better to keep our focus on the
instance of a comment. If I'm understanding this correctly, it means:
what makes this a comment in and of it self?

I think that's framing the discussion to achieve a particular answer.
Where does this lonely comment exist in the real world?

I suggest that the best approach this exactly the same hAtom:
- look at the real world examples
- find a minimal solution that covers at least 80% of the examples and
doesn't require presentation impact
- see if that solution can be expanded afterward to cover edge cases &
other interesting things (nesting, for example)

Regards, etc...

I think there is a different discussion concerning "comments" [1] maybe your thoughts need to go there?

[http://microformats.org/wiki/comments-formats]

Thanks

--
Martin McEvoy