Hi Midgard's users and developpers !

Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
>    -  manage  calendars,  meetings,  and  reminders  (wait for David's
>    suggestions  for  meetings  and  reminders support in Midgard) in a
>    natural form.

Here it is !

I invite all Midgard's developpers to come and see the demo site I've set up
this week-end with a Calendar API (in fact it is just a Meeting API for the
moment, but the Reminder API is almost written).

The address is http://webmaster.brainshaver.net/

The documentation and source code (in PHP) for the API are available at
these addresses:

http://webmaster.brainshaver.net/doc/meeting/
http://webmaster.brainshaver.net/doc/meeting/source/

I'm sure there are still some bugs, and that some functions need to be
improved, so any comments are welcome.

The style layout is very rough, but still the demo is functionnable.

Regards,