On  7 Feb, David Guerizec wrote:
> Hi Midgard's users and developpers !

Greetings!

> Here it is !
>
> I invite all Midgard's developpers to come and see the demo site I've set up
> this week-end with a Calendar API (in fact it is just a Meeting API for the
> moment, but the Reminder API is almost written).

This certainly looks good! We've been thinking
about adding some PIM features to Midgard with
Jukka for a long time now, but haven't had a chance
to actually implement those.

With your Calendar system and the group system
in Midgard, there are quite nice foundations for
developing a real Web-based PIM system.

Once the Calendar API is ready, we could start
looking at moving it into the Midgard core.

BTW. Have you looked at the vCalendar spec? It
might provide some interesting details about how
to make the Midgard-based calendaring system
compatible with others...
        http://www.imc.org/pdi/

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius