(to the original author)

For what it's worth, the editor gives javascript errors for Netscape on
windows as well. I don't want to start an advocacy war, but it would be a
good thing to support a more platform-friendly browser than IE. It sounds
like you've created something very useful and hopefully it won't be that
painful to make it compatible.

> > Where it's posted:
> >
> > 1. Tehama County Health Partnership http://www.tchp.org/testEditor.html
> Hmm, Netscape 4.6 under Linux only gives javascript-errors.
>
> > 2. vwbus.editthispage.com (yes, I'm trying out Manila, too)
> Please, what is "Manila" ?

Manila appears to a be commercial product with functionality comparable to
midgard, but more windows-oriented it appears.