Darrell Michaud wrote:

> (to the original author)
>
> For what it's worth, the editor gives javascript errors for Netscape on
> windows as well. I don't want to start an advocacy war, but it would be a
> good thing to support a more platform-friendly browser than IE. It sounds
> like you've created something very useful and hopefully it won't be that
> painful to make it compatible.
>

> > > Where it's posted:
> > >
> > > 1. Tehama County Health Partnership http://www.tchp.org/testEditor.html
> > Hmm, Netscape 4.6 under Linux only gives javascript-errors.
> >
> > > 2. vwbus.editthispage.com (yes, I'm trying out Manila, too)
> > Please, what is "Manila" ?

FYI: a quick peek at my O'Reilly Javascript book says there is a
Document.getSelection() method that will work in Netscape 4. It should
be possible.

More appropros, it should be able to write a WSYWIG editor in
javascript. I might even give it a try :)

--
Sincerely, Kirk Ismay
The Net Idea Telecommunications Inc            Support: [EMAIL PROTECTED]