Manila is an application framework similar in some respects to Midgard
and Zope. Its actually the frontend application to Frontier which is a
"Powerful cross-platform web content management, editorial groupware
and syndication."

Frontier is a Win/Mac commercial application ($899 w/non-profit pricing
separate). Apparently its more like Zope than Midgard. So far I have
been happy with Midgard, and am not exactly in the mood to learn Python
and start using Zope. Frontier is commercial, but those that I have
seen using it like it alot. Ironically, one of the Zope development
sites is using Frontier.

Frontier runs its own web server, but apparently can publish externally.
It does not seem to have as many dynamic capabilities as Midgard, but
milage may vary.

I am sticking with Midgard/PHP myself.

Fred -- Dark Hart Design
http://www.darkhart.com