Michal Kolodziejczyk wrote:

> Hi list,
> I am new here. I would like to use Midgard to create web sites, but I miss
> some fuctionality. I have looked through the www site of the project, but
> did not find any information about existing/planned support for foreign
> languages (in administration interface), or for multilanguage sites /
> admin interfaces.

We currenttly have an english and a russian admin interface.

> I also miss some functionality in the admin interface
> (or even database structure). I have not created any site using Midgard
> yet, but I wonder how people work on running sites? Eg. how to change the
> style so I could see how it would look like, without changing the style
> for the regular users (until I am sure it is OK)?

Create a second host that uses the same root page but another style.
When you're satisfied all you have to do is disable the original host,
change the name or port setting on the new host, and you're switched
over.

> I have looked at cvsweb interface, and noticed that Midgard-2 files (for
> PHP4) were updated 9 months ago - does it mean that there is no work
> going?

2.0 is currently dormant.

Emile