On 17 May, Emiliano wrote:
> The plans for the stay in .nl are also still very open. Any ideas yet on
> ETA/ETD? Maybe we could get together on IRC to synchronize?

Not yet, since this depends on the plans in Paris.

However, we'll start driving from Karlskrona towards
the Netherlands in Tuesday 20th morning, and will
probably be there sometime in the evening.

The departure date to Paris then depends on how long
we want to be in .nl. I'd imagine we'd like to be there
for one full day, and then start moving to Paris
sometime in Thursday 22nd. The other option would be
to stay for two full days in .nl.

David, Jean-Pierre and Emile, what time would be OK
to you for the IRC session? Of course, others interested
in the arrangements are also free to attend.

> Emile

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius