hi Emile -

how do you apply this patch? I am developing (starting to!) in Midgard, but
I didnt' do the install. Just wondering so I can have our tech guy install
this, so that Javascript will work in the midgard-created pages.

Also, is there a way I can find out what version he installed? I am
guessing it was 1.2.5, but not sure. (is there a spec page somewhere on our
installtion of it I can access via http do you think?)

thanks,

-Ed Sawyer