I did a recheck on the migration script and the 2.1.5 code, I don't
think there is any problem.

The migrated PPI will be visible under "Question Groups" box at client view.
see
https://github.com/mifos/head/blob/2.1.5/application/src/main/java/org/mifos/customers/client/struts/action/ClientCustAction.java
(line 530)

PPI migration script does not relate PPI to "create client" flow as
that would not be visible in client view under "Question Groups" box.
PPI XML associate PPI to "view client" flow which I think is correct.

Now, event flow can be changed after migration just for satisfaction
using these queries.

Move PPI QG and respose data to Client Client flow (event_source_id=1)
update question_group_event_sources set event_source_id=1

where question_group_id=(SELECT id FROM question_group where
title='PPI India 2008');

update question_group_instance set event_source_id=1
where question_group_id=(SELECT id FROM question_group where
title='PPI India 2008');

Move PPI QG and respose data to View Client flow (event_source_id=3)
update question_group_event_sources set event_source_id=3
where question_group_id=(SELECT id FROM question_group where
title='PPI India 2008');

update question_group_instance set event_source_id=3

where question_group_id=(SELECT id FROM question_group where
title='PPI India 2008');

Take a look at the code, and let me know what you think is wrong.
https://github.com/ugupta/ppimigration

If I am not understanding the problem than you can share some
screenshots of client view to show where it should be visible, use the
above mentioned queries to change the flow of the PPI data and try the
client view.

Udai