Safik,

This is a perfect question that I'll let others in the community respond to
as they're more knowledgeable about rescheduling loans in Mifos.

My suggestion (others do correct me if I''m wrong) would be to change the
status of this original loan account to closed-rescheduled and then open up
a new loan account with the installment schedule you're looking for.