Safik,

Ed is correct. There is no specific 'reschedule' functionality in
mifos. The only way is to close the loan you want for reschedule and
step through redo loan process whereby you can create a new loan
whilst also inputting transactions that occured already (so your
existing repayments)

I guess in your case and from your other email, in your situation, you
just want to reschedule the 'remaining installments' into a longer
loan term resulting in less principal + interest due per month. As far
as I am aware, this is not possible on mifos at present.

The new loan you create should have same principal as previous one but
you want to give it a larger number of installments to match your 'new
reschedule structure' however this would mean different interest being
calculated etc

You could go for the represent this as two loans on mifos, one where
first 3 payments were made and paid on that loan in full (old loan
structure) and a new loan with new loan structure. Disbursement
constraints on mifos might catch you here also!!

Keith.