I've tried.

Pretty simple:

LAN(ether1): 76.77.2.129/28
WAN(ether2): 66.96.102.5/26
Gateway: 66.96.102.1

Can't ping the WAN interface from the LAN interface or vice-versa.

Chris Gotstein
Sr Network Engineer
UP Logon/Computer Connection UP
500 N Stephenson Ave
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Phone: 906-774-4847
Fax: 906-774-0335
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lewis Bergman wrote:
Start over you missed something simple.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 27, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Chris Gotstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a RB433AH that i'm wanting to use as a simple gateway router. The are public IPs on each side of the router on different subnets. I have my static default route setup as well. I can ping to the outside world without issue from the mikrotik WAN side, but from from the LAN side. I can't even ping the WAN interface in the router from the LAN interface in the router. I'm stumped, i'm sure i'm missing something easy. Any advice?