I don't think the 76.77.2.129/28 subnet has been properly routed to you. You can test this by writing a MASQUERADE rule for all traffic leaving from your WAN interface. If this brings the network online then you need to talk to your ISP about getting that block routed properly.

Regards,

Paul

Chris Gotstein wrote:
I've tried.

Pretty simple:

LAN(ether1): 76.77.2.129/28
WAN(ether2): 66.96.102.5/26
Gateway: 66.96.102.1

Can't ping the WAN interface from the LAN interface or vice-versa.

Chris Gotstein
Sr Network Engineer
UP Logon/Computer Connection UP
500 N Stephenson Ave