Ok I would like some definite answers on what works and what doesn't.  I
have 3 towers that I am dumping all the old StarOS Wrap boards off of and
going to RB411a.  The only thing that attaches to these AP's is Tranzeo's.
I know that MT 3.17 works ok with Tranzeo's  What about 3.24?  What Tranzeo
firmware is working.  Currently I have all 3.6.7 and would like to go to
4.0.2 for the Config upload download ability but read some posts that you
start to get the disassociate- reassociate issues with that version.

Steve Barnes
RCWiFi Wireless Internet Service