On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 11:21 -0400, Erik Turk wrote:
> I miss being able to see the Radio Name from the Tranzeos in the
> Registration List of the Mikrotiks. It means that I have to continue to
> remember customers MAC addresses.

In the Mikrotik AP, do the following (Winbox instructions):

WIRELESS->Registration Table
* Right-click an entry and select "Copy to access-list"

WIRELESS->Access List
* Highlight an entry (created above)
* Click the yellow "comment" icon in the toolbar add the customer name
  or whatever other information you want displayed

You will see this comment under WIRELESS->Registration table

This works with ANY client to a MT access point. Be aware that when you
add them to the access list, or make changes to the access list entry
(such as adding a comment), they will be briefly disconnected.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *