Steve, I have Tranzeo's and Smartbridges (still) connecting to a mix of MT
versions, including 3.24.

I have experimented with Tranzeo 4.0.2 connecting to MT, but haven't seen
any issues.

I miss being able to see the Radio Name from the Tranzeos in the
Registration List of the Mikrotiks. It means that I have to continue to
remember customers MAC addresses.

Can you provide a link regarding the 4.0.2 disassociation issues?

Thanks

Erik