I have never encrypted the 802.11 customers, but I do use 10mhz channels.

I was referring to inside Wifi APs and such.  Primarily a business that asks
for/wants it (not often!) and myself.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill