We've been using RB750s (the wired equivalent of yours) to use as a managed router for us. Works very well.

And we leave the wireless up to them.

This actually solves several issues. For one, when they have something screwed up on their network, we can actually peek into their network and give them a clue about what's broken. It also enables them to use a femtocell (AKA microcell) through our NAT.

bp