We have several Muni Mesh systems that are powered by Mikrotik routers.
I was watching the log and noticed a customer having trouble logging in.
She was trying all variations of her user name but was never getting in
because she forgot to capitalize the first letter.
Her user name is Ruththegoddess

I called her, verified her identity and then told her what she was doing
wrong. She was very grateful after she successfully logged in.

I was wondering if anyone has an idea how to make the router send our help
desk an email or trigger something in The Dude when it notices a certain
number of invalid logins.  This would help out in this sort of problem and
also let us know if someone was trying to compromise someone's user account.

Ideas?

Thanks

Ralph
Brightlan.net