De: mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com
[mailto:mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com] En nombre de rwf
Enviado el: jueves, 27 de octubre de 2011 3:31
Para: 'Mikrotik discussions'
Asunto: [Mikrotik] Hotspot login errors

We have several Muni Mesh systems that are powered by Mikrotik routers.
I was watching the log and noticed a customer having trouble logging in.
She was trying all variations of her user name but was never getting in because
she forgot to capitalize the first letter.
Her user name is Ruththegoddess

I called her, verified her identity and then told her what she was doing wrong.
She was very grateful after she successfully logged in.

I was wondering if anyone has an idea how to make the router send our help desk
an email or trigger something in The Dude when it notices a certain number of
invalid logins.  This would help out in this sort of problem and also let us
know if someone was trying to compromise someone's user account.

Ideas?

Thanks

Ralph
Brightlan.net