On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, -ray wrote:

> Did more troubleshooting today.  I think this is a multiplexor problem.  I
> started logging the # of sendmail and MD processes.  At some point it
> appears the multiplexor decides to stop spawning new slaves, and sendmail
> processes start backing up.  Log created with:

This sounds familiar.  Unfortunately I never got my problem fixed either
so I can give you a solution.  I'm no longer using the problem box for
email so the problem isn't a problem to me anymore.  I'm of course having
another round of temp failing problems on another box but I believe they
are unrelated.  If you do figure this out, please give the list the low
down.  I'm sure it affects many more than you and I.

Thanks
 Justin