Hi!

Pacific Internet (Australia) is now carrying a full APACHE mirror,
and would appreicate being added to the official mirror list.

Details are as follows:

    * URL of mirror: http://mirror.pacific.net.au/apache-dist/
                      ftp://mirror.pacific.net.au/apache-dist/
    * Country where the mirror is located: Australia (Sydney)
    * Contact email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    * Update frequency: Twice a day (between 8am and noon GMT, as requested)
    * Approximate bandwidth: VLAN on 100M FE + PVC on 155M ATM + Peering
    * I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no):
Mostly

Thanks!

Regards,
Gary.
 Gary Marshall                     |  Ph:  +61 (0)2 9253 5761    |
 Sales Engineer                    |  Fax: +61 (0)2 9247 5276    |
 Pacific Internet (Aust) P/L       | http://www.pacific.net.au/  |

"Boldly going forwards 'cause we can't find reverse!"
                                       "Star Trekkin'" by The Firm