On 29/10/2003, at 03:52, Gary Marshall wrote:

OK, made some changes to meet your "recommended config":

* URL of mirror: http://apache.mirror.pacific.net.au/
ftp://mirror.pacific.net.au/apache-dist/
* Country where the mirror is located: Australia (Sydney)
* Contact email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* Update frequency: Twice a day (between 8am and noon GMT, as requested
* Approximate bandwidth: VLAN on 100M FE + PVC on 155M ATM + Peering
* I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: YES

Looks good now, I've included it at the moment. Thanks!

Cheers,
Erik

Cheers,
Gary.