On 17/10/2003, at 06:55, Gary Marshall wrote:

Hi!

Pacific Internet (Australia) is now carrying a full APACHE mirror,
and would appreicate being added to the official mirror list.

Details are as follows:

* URL of mirror: http://mirror.pacific.net.au/apache-dist/
ftp://mirror.pacific.net.au/apache-dist/
* Country where the mirror is located: Australia (Sydney)
* Contact email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* Update frequency: Twice a day (between 8am and noon GMT, as requested)
* Approximate bandwidth: VLAN on 100M FE + PVC on 155M ATM + Peering
* I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no): Mostly

Could you please have another look at your httpd configuration? Obviously your setup lacks most of the recommended config options suggested at http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

At least the HEADER and README files should be displayed
properly since these files usually contain essential information for
our users.

Thanks for your efforts!

Cheers,
Erik

Thanks!

Regards,
Gary.
 Gary Marshall                     |  Ph:  +61 (0)2 9253 5761    |
 Sales Engineer                    |  Fax: +61 (0)2 9247 5276    |
 Pacific Internet (Aust) P/L       | http://www.pacific.net.au/  |

"Boldly going forwards 'cause we can't find reverse!"
                                       "Star Trekkin'" by The Firm