Olivier Mehani wrote:

Hi,

I'm facing a strange problem (started a week or so ago):

My OpenBSD 3.7 running on a Soekris net4511 reboots with no obvious
reason. I've started monitoring the memory usage, load average and pf
states, but these do not seem to be related to the problem.

I'm also using the hardware watchdog which I will disable to see if it
is involved in the problem, but everything has been working well for
more than two months with it before.

Do you have any suggestion of other things I should monitor ?

Thanks

--
Olivier Mehani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

a dmesg may be helpful...