Hello.

Another KDE problem.  When I am using Konqueror, and I try to access a
website using https it fails giving me this error within the browser
window.  Here is an example:

An error occurred while loading
https://webauth.comcast.net/auth/login?url=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.comcast.net%252Fqry%252Fgoto%253Fapp%253Dmail%2526CM.src%253Dtop:

The process for the https://webauth.comcast.net protocol died unexpectedly.

At first, I thought it was simply a konqueror icompatability with the
specific website, but I soon found out this happened on all https
sites.  After poking around, I went to settings:configure konqueror,
then I clicked on "Crypto".  When I did that, the konqueror configurator
(or whatever you call the window that let's you configure konqueror)
crashed out entirely -- no errors.

Interestingly enough, when I run Konqueror as root, this does not
happen.  Therefore, somehow, this must be a permissions error -- but
since there is no error output, I have no idea where to look.

Any Gurus out that have any ideas?

Thank you.

Chris